In September of 1981, the Omanhene and the elders of the Suma Traditional region came together to found the school with the intention of making it a community day secondary school. Three years later, in September 1989, it was completely absorbed into the public stream, which had begun to do so three years earlier. Although it is a day school open to students of both sexes, there are separate dormitories for male and female students.
The General Arts course, the Business programme, and the Home Economics programme are the three that are available to students at this school.
The motto of the school is Perseverance, Truth and Service.
- Year of Establishment: September 1981
- Location: Suma – Ahenkro – Jaman North District, B/A
- Status of Institution: Day and Hostel
PROGRAMMES AND THE CORRESPONDING SUBJECTS OFFERED BY THE INSTITUTION
General Arts Business Home Economics
Economics Finical Accounting Foods & Nutrition
Geography Business Management Management in Living
Government Principles of Cost Accounting Economics
History Economics Biology
CO- CURRICULA ACTIVITIES
- The school has strong football and volleyball teams.
- The school performs creditably in zonal cultural competitions.
It has a cultural group.