Our vision is to see the school develop to become one of the best and most attractive school in terms of infrastructure and academic performance with disciplined students and staff
To offer high-quality education to young people (JHS graduates) so they can gain the agricultural, technical, and vocational skills necessary for the country’s development while also making sure the graduates are valuable members of their communities and themselves.
Additionally, to gives seniors in high school a strong moral foundation and prepares them for entry into a variety of academic fields.
The educational reform that saw the implementation of the Senior Secondary School program gave birth to the establishment of Koase Senior High/ Technical in January 1991.
The school started with fifty-two (52) and four (4) teachers including Nana Kwasi Adjei, who was the first headmaster, and it was housed in the former Experimental Junior Secondary school premises.
Three programs, namely, agriculture, vocational and technical were offered when the school was started. By the end of the first term, the total enrolment had reached one hundred and ninety-two (192)
The school has gradually grown to its present state.
The school is located at Koase-Wenchi Municipality in the Brong Ahafo Region.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS OVER THE YEARS.
- WASSCE: there has been improvement in WASSCE final examination results from 2007 to 2009.
The number of candidates presented for the 2007 WASSCE examination was 112 and the overall percentage passed was 82.1%
In 2008, the number of candidates presented was 67 and the overall percentage passed was 86.2%
A significant improvement was realized in the 2009 WASSCE examination when 124 candidates were presented and the overall percentage passed was 97.58%
- National Science And Mathematics Quiz
This school does not offer science bias and has not taken part in the national science and mathematics quiz.
- Regional Games:
In 2007, a girl from this school took part in the high jump and emerged first in the girls high jump division at a height of 1.57m.
- Old Students: Very young Association They have been very supportive
- Parents / Teachers Association: They helped in the building of girls dormitory and are preparing to build three unit classroom block.
- Traditional Authority: They have been very supportive.
- District Assembly: The assembly has built (KVIP) toilet for the school and six unit classroom block is under construction currently.